WHO WE ARE:
- A free, confidential peer support group for adults
- Our groups function with a judgement-free attitude to foster openness and candour in our discussions and feedback
- Lead by an experienced facilitator
WHAT WE BELIEVE:
- Everyone has the right to be treated fairly
- Equality, dignity, and worthiness are key principles
- People can change negative attitudes and behaviours if given the opportunity
- Society has a real obligation to help those in need of assistance
- SWIFT provides opportunities for personal growth through structured meetings in a safe, supportive environment
WHERE DO WE MEET?
We hold weekly meetings at two locations – South Etobicoke and Richmond Hill. Please see the details on our contact page.